Our little man is gettin big! this is probably the last pic we will have of our little man before he comes out. i cant believe how big he is already getting! we are over half way there and so excited to see the little guy
Oh, is that his name!!! I love that name, one of my cousins name is Gabe and my gpa use to call him GABEY boy and he hated it if anyone else would but loved it that my gpa did...random I know but it's such a cute name. Ultrasounds are so amazing it just makes everything so real and a little strange...THAT is what's in me? Anyways miss you guys hope to see you soon!
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were pregnant! How has it been for you? Well, CONGRATS! You are gonna love having a boy! So, I hope you love that recipe as much as I do. We are doing great! Just truckin right along... nothing too new. I saw Dallin Barker's mom and sister at the grocery store... that was a blast from the past. How are you two?
Oh, is that his name!!! I love that name, one of my cousins name is Gabe and my gpa use to call him GABEY boy and he hated it if anyone else would but loved it that my gpa did...random I know but it's such a cute name. Ultrasounds are so amazing it just makes everything so real and a little strange...THAT is what's in me? Anyways miss you guys hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeletewe're excited for you too! although, right now he kinda just looks like a little alien...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I didn't even know you were pregnant! How has it been for you? Well, CONGRATS! You are gonna love having a boy! So, I hope you love that recipe as much as I do. We are doing great! Just truckin right along... nothing too new. I saw Dallin Barker's mom and sister at the grocery store... that was a blast from the past. How are you two?
ReplyDeleteI can tell he is going to be very handsome:)
ReplyDelete