Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In Case You Didn't Hear....

We are having a baby BOY!!! we are so thrilled and so excited. it is funny- steve was totally and completely convinced we were having a girl, until in the middle of the ultrasound- we got our answer. We are so excited for our new addition to join us here is a couple short months. now we will be the "full nelson"s :) (dumb joke i know) just couldnt help it. im so excited to have a little man to pal around with. it will be awesome. This week steven has an interview with a pretty prestigious developing company,we are hoping all will go well with that, so that i can stay at home with the little one. life is wonderful!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats a little baby boy! I thought for sure I was having a boy at first, but nope a girl it was, it doesn't matter you never get what you imagined, but what you could imagine isn't even near as good as what you get. I hope the interview goes well, there is nothing better than being able to stay home with your little one. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Steve's interview goes well! I'm excited for your little guy and love him already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alana! Little boys are so much fun. I hope everything goes will with Steve's interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO happy for you guys! you are going the be the cutest parents and he is going to be the sweetest little boy ever! i cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!! Boys are so fun. I am so excited for you guys. If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete