Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hmmmm

Look how stinkin cute his face is!

So this weekend we are going to the Brad Paisley Concert, and can I just say that I am SOOOO excited! I absolutely love him. He is such an awesome song writer and just writes the cutest music. I have come to observe that there are lots of songs out there that male artists write about women, how wonderful they are, and all the cute things they do. But there really are like no songs out there by female artists talking about their men.... or maybe I'm just having a brain fart, if you seem to know of any please let me know. Anyway- so what I'm getting at is, I need something to be able to describe my feelings for my man. SO until I find that perfect song to describe him, I will just have to give you a few reasons as to why I think my man is the bomb.com.

I love the way he loves people. Big or small.

He is an outdoorsy type of guy :) and hard core


He has to have his "get-up" on in order to fish



I love that he can just be a big goof.
I Love:
The way he treats me
that he can do anything he puts his mind to
that he loves to build and create things- and make them BEAUTIFUL
his passion for singing ( and his awesome voice, makes me melt)
his love and care for others
that he isnt a hairy beast - he has the perfect amount of masculinity :)
his muscles.
his gorgeous blue eyes
his hands. they can do anything
that he cleans up after i have made dinner.
he is definitely not boring
the way he changes his mind and doesnt tell me, keeps me on my toes!
that he loves to vaccuum
the way he treats my sisters
his smile
that he calls me "my bride"
that he lets me beat his trash at Dr. Mario
that doesn't get mad when i swear
how freakin hot he is
his genuine concern for me
that he makes the bed
no one takes care of me the way he does.
that he is my best friend.
the way he hugs me when I am crying
the way cooks. he is an AWESOME cook. give him a grill- and ah....heaven
how selfless he is, he is always looking for ways to help people out...
how happy he makes me.
When we were in junior high school Steven brought me a huge plate of cookies one sunday (well multiple sundays) for no real reason. Just to let me know he was thinking about me. When I married Steven I found out that, that was his sunday ritual with his mom. He made cookies EVERY sunday for 5 or 6 years and brought them to people. His love for people just makes me want to cry, he is always striving to do the right, and tries to make people happy. I can learn a lot from him.
These are just a few things that I have been thinking about lately. I am one lucky girl. I dont really know what I did to deserve such a well rounded and amazing man. You are my world Steven. I am so excited for what the future holds for us, each and every day I think to myself, I could not possibly love him anymore, and then I do! I love you more and more everyday- it is AWESOME. Being married to you has been a fun and crazy ride, I'm glad it will never end.



2 comments:

  1. Oh toots, he is gonna love this. I love the pic of him fishing. It is one of my all time favorites. I love Stebe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. i almost want to cry. and barf. haha, just kidding girl! you know i love you guys to death!

    ReplyDelete