Friday, September 25, 2009

Provo Temple


So Steve and I had a date night last night and went and did a session at the Provo Temple. Needless to say it was wonderful. As we were walking out, we were debating on which temple gets more work done, or - more people go to... same thing. Jordan River? or Provo? We need help on solving this debate. I was wondering how one would even go about getting those statistics.... Steve says you have to ask the temple president, but how often do you get to meet the temple president? So if any of you out there know the answer, we would surely like to know....

4 comments:

  1. Its like writing a letter to the editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think at least the Provo temple's baptistry gets more work done. I have personally been sent home from there because it was too full when I was a freshman. Imagine being sent home from the temple!! Alan and I always say they need to build an annex with a second baptistry for the Provo temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a reliable souce jenny. because that very thing happend to me at the jordan river temple. i agree with al they do need an annex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really the Provo Temple baptistry is the busiest of all the temples-my parents are temple workers (they get the inside scoop!) ;)
    Is't going to the temple great!?

    ReplyDelete